Business Consultant Suzy A. Reingold has been helping businesses grow for the past 45 years. Since 2014, she has been the sole proprietor of business consulting firm, consulting with some of the largest corporations in the country.
2014 to Present, Suzy A. Reingold Consulting, New York, NY
- Consulting with Rockport Val (Rick Trepp) on the marketing of its new financial tech product. See Moody’s article here.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of an entry level broker program at Colliers International.
- Responsible for recruiting talent and business consulting for Keller Augusta Partners, a real estate recruiting firm.
- Business consulting and employee development for other commercial brokerages.
- Provide expert witness and consulting services in real estate-related disputes.
2005 to 2014, Cushman & Wakefield, Inc., New York, NY
Chief Operating Officer of the New York Tri-State Region (2013-2014) and Market Leader of New York City Offices (2005-2014)
Responsible for brokerage operations of New York City, New Jersey, Westchester, Fairfield County and Long Island offices, with oversight of approximately 350 Cushman & Wakefield brokerage professionals, as well as all other activities and service lines in those offices; each of the New Jersey and Westchester/Fairfield operations has a Market Leader, with accountability to the COO.
- Responsible for internal dispute resolution process and implementation; assessed complex fact patterns while determining outcomes of disputes.
- Champion and manage the recruiting process to align external hires with key growth areas; actively develop retention programs for key talent within the firm.
- Develop the governance model and controls around all brokerage processes, driving change management, collaboration, team building and strategic projects.
- Ensure revenue and cost goals are met.
- Support and guide training and career development for all staff and professionals.
- Formed and sponsored a women’s business development group, Artemis, with emphasis on networking with other women professionals and community endeavors benefiting women.
1998-2005. Insignia/ESG (acquired by CB Richard Ellis in 2003), New York, NY
Senior Managing Director, New York Tri-State Region and U.S. Brokerage
Responsible for New York City brokerage operations including supervision of over 200 real estate professionals; training; recruitment; career development; business development; national rollout of training of managed brokerage model; national oversight of CRM standards; drove continuation of strong culture of team building for each assignment with best talent.
1996-1998, Edward J. Minskoff Equities, Inc., New York, NY
Senior Vice President, Leasing/Management
Owner’s representative leading the leasing of major New York City assets, 590 Madison Avenue and 1325 Avenue of the Americas, as well as heading other leasing and development projects in New York City, Long Island and Maryland.
1993-1996, Cushman & Wakefield, Inc, Washington, DC
Managing Director, Strategic Agency Services (1993-1995) and Client Services, Eastern Region (1995-1996)
Expanded ownership representation services from 1 million square feet to 8 million square feet in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Sourced and closed acquisition of a management firm to accomplish this growth and create platform for future business. Coordinated and managed the leasing, property and facilities management, outsourcing and construction services for clients; in addition, provided counsel and recommendations regarding the status of client real estate assets; represented senior company management throughout Eastern Region.
1990-1993, The Shorenstein Company, New York, NY
Executive Vice President
Responsible for the opening and management of the New York regional office, as well as Director of Marketing/Leasing for the region; provided services to commercial owners of 7 million square feet with respect to management, leasing and construction management
1984-1990, The Related Companies, Inc., New York, NY
Executive Vice President, Director of Leasing; Director of Public Relations
Successfully introduced a then unknown developer/owner to the New York City, Westchester and Fairfield County markets, resulting in the lease up of a two million square foot portfolio during a very challenging economic environment
1981-1984, Mendik Realty Company, Inc., New York, NY
Executive Vice President and Director of Leasing
Owner’s representative responsible for the leasing of a multi-million square foot portfolio (now part of Vornado Realty)
1976-1981, Schulte Roth & Zabel, New York, NY
Associate (1976-1979); Partner (1980-1981)
- Represented major New York City owners, including Mendik Realty, Tishman Speyer Properties & Silverstein Properties, in sophisticated leasing assignments in Class A properties
- Represented clients in the sale, acquisition and financing of real estate assets
1975-1976, Madison Square Garden Corporation, New York, NY
Real Estate Counsel
1971-1975, Goldfarb & Fleece, New York, NY
Real Estate Associate
Memberships/Activities – Current
Member, New York State Bar Association
Admitted to Bar, New York State
Broker, New York State
REBNY (general luncheon committee member)
International Council of Shopping Centers
Georgetown University Law Center, member of Board of Commercial Leasing Institute (since 1980)
Member University of Miami School of Arts & Sciences Visiting Committee
Member of Avenues for Justice – Andrew Glover Youth Program Board of Directors
Memberships/Activities – Past
Lecturer, New York State Bar Association
Lecturer, New York City Bar Association
Lecturer, New York University Real Estate Institute, School of Continuing Education and MBA program
Lecturer, Columbia School of Architecture
The Andrew Glover Youth Program – 2014 Community Service Award
Recognized by United Way, Women
New York University Real Estate Institute – Teacher of the Year award
1971 New York University School of Law, New York, NY, J.D.
1968 University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida, A.B., American Civilization